Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Total distance - 89,338ft
$71, 744 in one run XD it was so immense

Megan Fox Dress Up Megan Fox Dress Up

what the hell?

animated well, but...none of the clothes fit !!
it's like trying to putbaby clothes on Hulk Hogan
it dosnt work

~`The Race Against Time`~ ~`The Race Against Time`~

again

There's not really anything too shabby about this.
it has more of an ambient theme now though instead of the more Zeldaish kind of music, if that makes any knid of sense :D
but yeah, sometimes it's good to remake a song, and see how you could have donw things that little bit differently :)
5/5
Be sure to have a litle listen to some of the projects that i'm working on now and in the weeks to come :)

Rhyhart responds:

Thanks for the review man. You have so many good songs its not even funny. I will definitely check out the new stuff you come out with in the future. Once again thanks for the review!!!

Fredgy - Electro song WIP Fredgy - Electro song WIP

Awesome

This really is pretty good.
The synths are really full and sound a little like Pendulum.
Even though it's slow, it's consistent and the effects are really well put together.
All in all it's a really good piece... just needs finishing :D

Fredgy responds:

ok cool!
thanks :D
i didn't thought about that .. that it sound a little like pendulum :p
but question, you think it is Too slow ? or slow but good ? :D
thanks!

La (A) minor String Quartet La (A) minor String Quartet

well now....

I like it, It is quite sad as you put it. But for ir to have more of an effect as a classical piece there needs to be more of a range, like padding out the cello or the DB part a little more to give the piece more emotion and feeling so that the listener has something to relate to the music.

And even though most of this site is taken up by electronica artists like myself, It dosn't mean that we don't appreciate music. I mean I love Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings, and Bach's cello suite no. 1.... So keep an open mind,

And keep this up, it's good :)

Andertxuman139 responds:

Hi, thank you for you comment and I'll try to get better the basses.

I know that a lot of you like classical, I didn't speak in general, I said that for the particular people that don't like the classical music, not that people don't like it. Because I know some people that say, "it's classical, it will be a terrible noise so I'm not going to listen to it".

Otherwise,